Teresa Micals, 45, of Milford, has been powerlifting for eight years and competes two to three times a year. "I needed a goal." Micals said. "I was looking for something different in my life that I could be commited to and that I would enjoy." In 2003 Micals started competing in powerlifting which is made up of the squat, the bench press, and the deadlift. Micals works out three times a week for two hours each.
Stories and Essays
- If the Spirits are Willing
- Pete and Patty Plus Eight
- The Plight of Northern Indiana
- The Days That Chased Away The Sun
- Marching to Glory
- The Sunshine State
- Chicago From Above
- One Year Later
- Toxic Neighbors
- The Forgotten
- This Land is Your Land
- This Land is Your Land (Squared)
. Portfolio design by Neon Sky.